Australian Dependant Visa

The Australian citizens, permanent residents can sponsor their eligible family member, i.e. Spouse, de facto partner or dependent children to come and live in Australia.

Spouse visa allows the spouses or de facto partners of Australian citizens and permanent residents to join their partners in Australia as permanent residents.

A Dependent Child visa is a temporary visa, which allows a child to travel to and from or live in Australia until his/her parent’s permanent Partner visa is approved and allocated. This particular visa is needed if the child is to be included in a permanent Partner visa application after a temporary Partner visa has been granted to the parent.

Powered by Trysocio