Canada’s population is around 32 million reflects a linguistic, cultural, diversity makes the society stronger and ethnic mix that is unique in the world.
Indians planning for further studies in the International universities or the working professionals require better research, financial stability before they are there. They should be aware pf some important factors that can be obtained through better research done online.
Don’t worry, we have done the research for you and are listing down the generic important points below.
The main factors like the big city lifestyle versus suburban areas.
Especially, studying in Canada is often considered a rewarding investment for the future as you’ll have complete access to the premier education. Few pointers that will help to do the estimates will always make your stay more comfortable, rewarding and nourishing. The cross-culture experience with a globally recognized degree, “Well, it is a confluence one can dream to achieve”.
One of the best ways for working professionals to choose the right career is to go by your work experience and interests. Be it cooking, sports, fashion, writing, teaching, music, dance, science, computers etc.
You must advance confidently in the direction of your dreams and endeavor to live the life in Canada in the most comfortable way which you have imagined. To find the right career, choose one that suits your interest, aptitudes, work-related values, and personality type. While you should also consider earning, job outlook, and duties, nothing contributes more to job satisfaction than matching your occupation to your character traits and motivations.
It isn’t new for the International students to meet the costs of studies and living in Canada. The cost like tuition, student course fees, health insurance, books, public transport pass, mobile phone, groceries, vehicle insurance (if you own or rent), fuel expenses and so on.
Like other established countries in the world, the living costs in urban centers are more than those in the suburbs. Most Indian students prefer on-campus housing which may not be the lowest cost option but is definitely more convenient.
Similar guidelines are set for other countries and so are for the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires some proof that you have sufficient money and funds available. You can access these information from any of the Canada immigration consultancy in Bangalore.
Usually, the college that you plan to pursue your Masters would provide cost of living estimate, then an immigration officer will follow it. Also, you will be required to show evidence of 10,000 dollars for 12 months living expenses for a student.
It is imperative that the students obtain medical and hospital insurance as healthcare in Canada is too expensive. Most of the universities require compulsory insurance coverage. The insurance coverage should be secured within the first week after arrival. Vancouver and Toronto are the most expensive cities to live at and the costs still continue to rise as we speak about it.
Obtaining some knowledge about the cities will give a clear picture of where you want to be and how your expenses will vary depending on your choices.
- The Interior, BC – Comparing with Vancouver, the cost of living in this part of the region is lesser when it comes to housing. The region includes Nelson, Penticton, Kelowna, and Kamloops. It is home to the main economic industries for generations.
- Lower Mainland, BC – Also known as Vancouver, it is the 8th largest city in Canada. It is among the 3 most expensive cities in North America. Everything here costs more like housing, transportation, food, clothing, and household goods.
- Calgary, Alberta – It is home for leisure activities and boasts most extensive bike way system in North America. Open spaces, rivers, mountains than any other Canadian metropolis Calgary is a beautiful and awesome place to reside.
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – There are about 6 dominant industries including manufacturing, mining energy, life sciences, construction, and agriculture. The wages are certainly competitive when compared with the province and country.
- Edmonton, Alberta – In here taxes are lower than anywhere else in Canada. The property prices are lower in this region than other Canadian cities. If you plan wisely at an early age you could possibly own a home at a younger age.
- Winnipeg, Manitoba – The employment in this region has increased; newer opportunities were in the hospitality, creative industries and in the Insurance sector.
- Montreal, Quebec – Food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care is less and it is the 2nd largest city in terms of population.
- Ottawa, Ontario – Home prices are higher in this region; the quality of living is also determined by many factors like health, safety and security, transport, education, and consumer goods.
Besides this you will have to do some research on the climatic conditions in Canada as it shares three ocean borders:
- The Pacific Ocean in the west
- The Atlantic Ocean in the east
- The Arctic Ocean to the north
In Canada, there are four different seasons:
- Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn (fall)
In this region, the temperature can go high up to 35 degrees Celsius in the summer and descend to a chilly -25 degrees Celsius during winter. In winter, temperatures fall below the freezing point throughout most of Canada, however, south-western coast has a relatively mild climate
Canada has many different types of landscape, including:
- High mountains
- Prairie grasslands
- Different types of forests
- Arctic tundra where the ground is permanently frozen
To conclude my article on the life in Canada for the Indian Immigrants, the cost of living varies city to city and depending on where the school is located, the lifestyle at these cities is similar to that of the U.S and better employment opportunities to the ideal students. For any further details on Canada opportunities or for complete assistance on Canada Immigration, contact Plenier Consulting, one of the leading Canada immigration consultancy in Bangalore. Call us at 080 3045 6948 or visit www.plenierconsulting.com .